Wife's new car is a '99 Mercury Sable, what's the bolt pattern on those?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
Wife's newish car is a '99 Mercury Sable. I'm looking for some good snow tires and found a couple sets on CL, some are on rims and some aren't. I'm not sure of the bolt pattern for this particular car so if someone knows what it is and could relay the size that would be great. Got the car off here mother last year and forgot all about it cause it's been sitting in my buddy's lower lot.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Check your heat!!! lots of heater core issues on this year. There was a TSB on it. If coolant jug is stained brown, you may end up having to backflush the heater core about every 3-6 months to keep heat.

Had one, and my neighbor did, both had the same exact issue and were well maintained.

Jerry, does that take you out of the running for my truck? Hopefully my buddy will be getting me a 2006 F-150 Lariat at the auction tomorrow and I need to start seriously thinking about what I'm doing with all the stuff on my truck.

Thanks for the heads up on the heater core, it has the same problem. You said there's a recall on it? Dan as soon as I either sell my show truck or start working I'd still like to buy your truck but need to find buyer for my truck.:smile0006:

Latest posts