wife is 50

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale Paris

Reaction score
Jeanette turns 50, what do you all think of these?

She has had a hard past few months, dealing with herdad, and his medical problems, so i thought I would go beyond what we normally spend and get something nice

[Broken External Image]:

I think she will like them...bought the same for my wifes 40th..she loved them...yeah Iam an old fart with a young wife....she loves me though...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely beautiful! Perfect! You're a good man Dale! :) You too Eddie!

Happy Birthday to your wife! I think she will be thrilled with those pearls.

A few years back, I got Theresa a Pearl ring. She has had more compliments on that pearl then any other piece of jewelry she owns, including her 1 carat solitaire diamond pendant that was once her mom's wedding ring. Her mother died of liver cancer a few years ago. Theresa's mom wanted her ring turned into a setting for Theresa.

Tom

Thanks all, I will let you know how she landed on Sunday. She gets them tonight around 8.

Tom, it is great that you had her mom's ring re-set. That is a perfit way to always have her close, and in your hearts.

Dale

Can you trade her in for two twenty-five year olds? Only kidding (no I'm not)..(yes I am..). In all seriousness, they're lovely and I'm sure she will be happy with them. Merry Christmas.

[Broken External Image]:

Her is jeanette affter her party. Our son Josh and his wife got the clock for her, and I got the roses and the pearls.

I think she is in heaven.

Dale, I was scanning the message list, and I read too quickly, accidentally combining this thread title with the subject line of the next thread (or at least, the thread that was next at that moment). So for a second, I thought that you had put the post "wife is 50" under the category of "Maintainance"! :D

Latest posts