whoa!! free lift

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Wolfe

Reaction score
Free lift lol

Not!!!!

I got rear end by a grand prix I was stopped for a school bus an I got pushed into a bmw

I am 6'3" tall an the top of the bed is almost to my chin an it was factory height no lift

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to see with your humongous pics, please scale them down.

Man that sucks. Make sure you get a good claims adjuster to thoroughly check out the undercarriage, suspension, bed stilts, frame and exhaust. I had a car drive under the rear of my truck last year at this time and he took out everything. I think it was around $4,100 in total damage, I replaced everything myself with the help of members here finding suspension parts. Good luck on the repairs, keep us updated. By the way, where in Pa. are you from?

Deleet and reload your pics. Use the pic sizer in your library @ 20 or 30%. You will have more library room.

That is what I hate about my digital camera's. I have to go into the camera menu. Set it to take smaller pics'. I wish camera manufactors. Would set them to take the smaller size pic by default.

Even with my 5mg-pixal camera. The largest resolution, takes 3mgb pics. My 14mg-pixal camera, even worse on default.

Thanks

I resized them all but the last one will not go any smaller even at 10%

Well I just got the appraisal

The frame is mangled but they are going to purchase a new frame an disassemble my truck an reassemble it on the new frame. Fix the obvious problems an if anything was unseen that is damaged it will be fixed as well

Also brand new brush guard an replacement KC light

But I wonder what brush guard I will get It replaced with? Any thoughts?

This is an '01 and they did not total it? Seriously?

edit: Oh- I was looking at the Grand Prix. Sorry.

Still, that seems like a lot of damage to your 'Trac. Surprised they didn't total it.

Got the check / the physical written estimate crazy seeing prices on this estimate lol

Trac is supposed to be done this week just waiting on a few small things to get done

Hopefully Wednesday!!!!!!

Cant wait !!!!!!!

Latest posts