Who wishes they still had thier first car?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No idea Eddie, it's been over 40 years. I have seen a couple of original Boss 302's though.

Last edited by a moderator:
My first car was a 66 Chevy Impala. I wish I had my second car. A 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T, 440B police engine, Edelbrock high riser with a Holly 950 three barrel carb.

[Broken External Image]:

My first car was a 63 Falcon 260 V8 with 4 barrel carb and Autolite dual pt distributor 2 speed automatic, Black tudor bought from the widow of the mechanic that hopped it up. Would rather have it back more than my second car a 70 340 Cuda

My first car was a '40 Ford coupe. It started out with a flathead V8 but ended up with a '58 Pontiac Tri-Power V8 in it. After going through about a dozen '39 floor shift tranny's, I upgraded to a LaSalle 3-speed with a Hurst shift kit. Then I started going through rear ends.

I finally got rid of it for more reliable transportation but later regretted not hanging on to it.

Not me, 1949 Studebaker.

Roger, after all, it was the pre-seventies, and the psychedelic years, 68/69. The sign of the times, LOL!

P.S. I'm going to have to Photoshop those,

You couldn't pay me to to take my first car. 1973 New Yorker with a 440. It was rusted so bad you could see the back door windows from outside of the car when they were rolled down. There were only 2 good things about that car, you could fit 8 people in it but more importantly when you were doing about 10 mph and floored it both back tires would create on hell of a smoke show...this was very important when you were 15

Scott,

Another thing about the big New Yorker. A freinds wife got T-boned in the B-pillar. The doors still opened and closed. The LTD-2 that hit her, rolled up to the winshield.

Liked my first car to the point that I never could let all of it go.

1972 Ford Maverick

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I wish I still had my first car. Parents gave it to me with like 200k miles. 5 speed manual trans, manual locking hubs, 4x4. I got this when I turned 16 in 1996. I decked it all out, with tinted windows, Alpine stereo with speakers, Sony 10 disc cd changer. Heck I even put some low profile tires on the 15s, and had a friend lower it for me. Yes, I know 4x4 why, well it looked better 3" lower. I traded into Ford for my 1995 Ranger, at 340k miles, they still gave me a trade in offer for $1000.

1988 1/2 Suzuki Samurai

[Broken External Image]:

Just going to chime in as a youngin' and let you all know that my ST is my first car. I'll keep it until it can no longer be fixed. I am honored to have started with a truck that I enjoy this much!