Who here has neons in the grille?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Tollison 3

Reaction score
I saw a Explorer Sport the yesterday with blue neon lights in the grille and thouhgt that would look good on a Sport Trac. Who here has neon lights on their Sport Trac? I am wanting to get some for mine. How did you wire them up? I would like to have them wired into my fog lights so I would not have to add any switches. Thanks for the help.

Andrew

I believe there is a project for a neon bulb in the grill. I personally want something with leds. This is much more of a better choice. It should be easy to do. There is several members that have done it. I would like to see some projects on the led installs. I'm sure it is illegal in most states to run blue on the street at night. My brother from Minnesota is coming down in December. I want to put our heads together and do the Kit Car effect. Where the lights chase back and forth like the Trac is alive.

David is right, They are orange LEDs inserted into the headlamps. I have ordered another color to be installed soon. They are so easy to install I may change colors often. You can see them and how to install at

Latest posts