Who here boats?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Dunerunner, I had to do a double take to make sure that wasn't a picture of my ST with the Speedster SK.

I guess i don't need to find a picture, since my set-up is identical.

2002 black ST, no running boards. 199 Sea Doo Speedster SK. I also live in Michigan. The only way I could tell it wasn't mine is I removed the door badges from my truck! Heck, I even have the vent visors on the windows!! I can't tell if you have a bug guard on the hood, or a front plate. If it was in a parking lot, I would try to get in.

On a side note, it will be tough filling that 40 gallon tank this summer! :(

/Users/georgemayer/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2004/9-Apr-04/100_0732.JPG

hope this works. sorry guys

Last edited by a moderator:
We filled the tank on the Bayliner and it was really bad. We put in over 200.00 in gas, and that was just for the boat. I love boating, but at prices like this, I am not sure how much I can afford to love it. Maybe I should get me a sail boat like you TrueLight.

mafia1 click on your library folder in an open messege box or edit the one you have...

should be able to see everything in your library then click on the circle and it shoud post into your messege.

edit correction....you have to upload the pic from your picture folder to your library on the side. just go to my library and look for the upload button.... then follow the steps above***

Last edited by a moderator:
jadedredfish asked:

cruzrtwgdt

What does it cost for a fill up?

Is the Helo an option or xtra.

Rod holders for and aft?

about a half mil to fill up, and that includes gas for the helo. Helo comes from the helo squadron, only for deployment, so I guess it is an option :) We have a fishing chair that goes on the poopdeck aft of the flightdeck that is an old Captains chair from the bridge. has a rod holder installed, but we stow it inside. I sit in everyday at lunch underway and take a nap :)

Latest posts