Where's the National Meet this year?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A K

Reaction score
Eh eh. Finally on board with pops. He's excited to see a tour of the guts of Ford's plant.

Folks leaving from NY/NJ/PA, keep in contact. I'll try to leave when you do, and meet up. Hopefully.

Adam,

I am leaving LI wed morning about 7am. Others are leaving our area Thursday, and some with me...

I will keep you posted. What day do you want to leave.

Todd Z

Adam as long as I have my truck back in time, and have not sold it (which doesn't look like a possibility right now) I am leaving thursday morning. ONce it gets closer I will set something up on the site to get a group together

Rodger,

I was joking - and I apologize, I left it mightily ambiguous. :) I'm in and almost ready to roll. There's some detailing that will need to be done, and I need to finish mounting the GPS to the console.

I am leaving LI wed morning about 7am. Others are leaving our area Thursday, and some with me...

I will keep you posted. What day do you want to leave.

As of now, the best I can do is Thursday sometime. Unfortunately, my father took off Friday through Monday, and not one before. I'd have to leave in the Thursday wave, time dependent (again, as of now).

Steve - sounds good here. Keep me posted.

Latest posts