Where to get TSB's

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just Google'd Ford TSB and a bunch of sites came up. Not sure how reliable they are cause I know there was a TSB for my back brakes and I didn't see it listed. Maybe I should have looked under 2007 ST! Forgot about that. Bob

Here is a link to a TSB on rear brakes that cover Gen2 ST's. Don't know if this is for your symptom or not Frank?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replies guys. I don't need any specific TSB but I wanted to review them to date to be able to look out for things.

My reading comprehension isn't what it use to be. Must have been Bob's brake mention that caused my cranial confusion. :banghead:

I'm stepping away from the keyboard for awhile.

:grin:

Frank Zabski said:
I don't need any specific TSB but I wanted to review them to date to be able to look out for things

You might also want to grab a physician's desk reference, or go look at possible ailments on WebMD. Who knows, you might have a health issue too as well as things wrong with your ST that you don't know about.

LOL.

Seriously, though, be careful with the TSBs. They've turned many into automotive hypochondriacs.

TJR

TSB's aren't considered 'warranty' type fixes, so customers technically don't get notified about them as recalls. You only encounter them if you need to bring in your vehicle for service. I just brought my 2008 ST in for a rear clunk/transmission hard 2-1 downshift - which it turns out were directly related. TSB took care of it, and was slotted as 'warranty work.' Go figure. :bwahaha:

Latest posts