Where is everyone lately?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett Wustman

Reaction score
Maybe it is just me, but I feel like the message board is dead lately? What is everyone up to?

I have been busy with school, and also campaigning for a friend of my family who is running for Judge.

Brett

If you think this site is dead you should check the explorerforum.com site. Now that sucker is dead! :)

It's nice out so I'm assuming people have been out enjoying the weather rather than being inside.

I switched jobs last October. I don't sit in front of a PC all day on my new job. WHAT WAS I THINKING????? :lol:

gas prices making it difficult to travel all the way over to the computer to check out whats been cooking on here! :p:p:p:p:p:p

probably a ton of vacations happening out there!

I just got back from vacation (RV Camping south of Hollister, CA).

No cell reception was actually a good thing. The wireless WiFi was a slow joke . . .

I have been feeling the same thing. There have been a lot more Off Topic posts. I do feel that most of the original people that were on here in the first 3-5 yrs. have now moved (like Funmobile, ST'errific, Michelle & Dove, etc.) on or have 2nd gen. ST's and you cannot do much with them. I still visit here daily, and still enjoy our Gen. 1 ST.

Im still around, but agree that there is little of interest being posted lately.. I usually like the posts ppl put up with recent mods. I enjoy those the most :D

That's what happens when everyone suggests "use the search" (not saying that always happens here but it has on occasion) and whatnot when questions are asked. Most forums similar to this go in that direction when topics have been covered. Not to mention that at times we all get busy. I know there are alot fewer posts/responses by "older" members here.

Maybe, just maybe, some of the newbs get run off by the great ones, the site legends ( the all knowing)

Maybe some of the older members are tired of the PWs, that are legends in there own minds.

Just a guess, dunno

Well personally I can't say enough about how helpful everyone on this site has been to me. I've only had my Trac for about 3 weeks now and I have learned so much about it and have been able to work on countless mods with way more to come. Thanks everybody, especially some of you site legends (Todd Z, Dingo, Bill, and more those are just a few that have been a great help to me).

It's nice out so I'm assuming people have been out enjoying the weather rather than being inside

Not me....it's too friggin hot outside, plus I'm not allowed in the sun anymore

been here since 10/2000 and have only felt I wanted to converse 389 times.........ahhhh, now it's 390.

ss

p.s..... I enjoy the company and have always enjoyed our ST's.:)

Perhaps the political discussions have people turned off. Or perhaps people are preoccupied with the real-life drama of just trying to survive the economic turmoil that is occurring. Whatever the reason, it seems like the posts have been gradually slowing down over the past couple of years. All the early innovators seem to have gone away. Perhaps they sold their trucks. Some others were chased away by conflicts.

The new generation STs don't have many projects yet. Perhaps it is because their are no mods designed yet. I think a lot of people just can't afford mods, when it costs so much just to fuel the truck.

Latest posts