Where do you buy your riding gear?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Tomczak

Reaction score
I am sure that others on the site ride as well and was curious where you get your gear from. I used to have a really good site bookmarked that had last years stuff at like 50-75% off retail but lost it when I got my new computer.

While we are on the subject, what do you ride? Last fall I sold my '04 Ninja and am going to buy a new bike this afternoon, I just can't decide between a YFZ-R6 and a GSX-R750. It's a 300 dollar differance that is hardly worth mentioning. I've ridden both and they are both very nice. The R6 has a little bit better initial throttle response, but that may just be because the GSX needs to be rejetted for the higher elivation. Either way I'll throw some pictures up when I pick one and take it home.

If 2008, get the R6, fly by wire, a zillion rpms, lighter and fast as hell.

Me, I'd go with the Road King and enjoy the scenery for a while!

(Sorry, HD guy answer)

I have a 1993 Honda ST1100 I use on road trips and a 2004 GSXF600 I use for a commuter.

Best places I've found for gear are;

denniskirk.com

newenough.com

Always good prices. I would suggest though, trying on in a local shop before ordering online. The different brands all fit differently.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks Dave S. newenough.com was the site I was thinking of but couldn't remember. The R6 is a 00 and the GSXR is a 99

i get most of my stuff local at a leather shop near my house. just got a icon moto leather jacket, and a pair of insulated full leather pants.

i have 2 bikes. a 00' Kaw Drifter 800 - Audi TT Gray with red pin stripes, and all blacked out hardware. the other is an 05' Yamaha 1100 Silverado. The Drifter is my baby, and always will.

Anyone interested in buying the Yamaha, drop me a msg. looking to sell it before summer if possible.

Fast Eddie, I was going to suggest Fleet Farm. When you said "riding gear", my thoughts were the same as Gavin's.

And frankly, if you're buying the stuff at newenough.com and putting it on a horse, you're the one needing to be arrested with a white jacket... :lol::D

Latest posts