When will the 08 Adrenalin be on a car lot?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope not many.....one of the reasons why I sold my mustang is because FORD/ROUSH/SHELBY flooded the market with "Special edition" stangs!

Thier not SPECIAL anymore......there is a ton of them out there!

I know that teh dealership in Tampa has 3 of them....WHite, Red, Silver. I had to drive 2.5hrs north when I bought my black one!

Their is one on the lot at Charles Gabus Ford in Des Moines Ia. I drove the 100 miles there to see it and that is what put me over the hump and I ordered one from closer to home

(See "On order thread" )

Exactly!!! Once you see these in person it is overwhelming!!! The pics are great but they do NOT do this truck justice trust me!!!

Doug, you're killing me.

I have not seen one in person, nor have I even driven an 07+ -- I knew it was what I wanted when I seen the pictures, so this is going to be one heck of a day when I receive this thing!

Doug, you're killing me.

I have not seen one in person, nor have I even driven an 07+ -- I knew it was what I wanted when I seen the pictures, so this is going to be one heck of a day when I receive this thing!

xst

i cant imgine waiting so long for some thing i went nuts waiting for customs and that was 2 weeks lololol nice choise on your part do you have any parts for your o1 that you want to sell...

I sold the entire truck complete to a local friend of mine... I guess the good thing about that is I can see him run it into the ground, rofl...

There is no indication that the Adrenalin is a limited run model, so Ford will probably make as many as are ordered...and if they sell well, dealers will be ordering lots of them.

according to what ive heard at my dealer they are just another option for the ST limited for people to pick like the mustange has the GT, cobra, bullet

and yea, supposedly theyve been out since january (according to the ford site.)

but yea, my dealer had one for an hour and some guy bought it, didnt even get to see it! and i was accros the street!

urgh, college! -.- lol

Latest posts