When did video games get so COOL!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been a huge Medal of Honor online player for at least the last six years. Have a made a bunch of friends online. I helped form a couple clans. I play sparingly now, but the online FPS games are great.

We have five consoles (GameCube, DS, PSP, PS2, and now Wii).

Just so you know, the Nintendo DS and the PSP are NOT consoles. These are considered HANDHELDS. Just so you know.

The only thing that I hate and hate most about COD:MW2 is all the snotty little kids that are up way past there bed time ON A SCHOOL NIGHT and yelling and screaming into the mics with there ear piercing girlie voices. And they NEVER shut up. Other than that its an Awesome game.

I glad to see i'm playing with good company. My son is a little young at 11 but he says his friends play and tells me that it's only a game. I keep the voice of the other players turned off so he is not subjected to the occasional immature foul mouths of those with headsets that feel the need to curse.

It is very rare that we have lag time and we are connected to our router via wifi. I highly recommend MW2 on the PS3. :smile0014:

There's a company that buys and sells those around here. It's called CGX. They're in the mall. They also buy and sell NES, SNES, SEGA, and other old consoles as well as games. They have a Final Fantasy XI hard drive kit that I want to buy for our PS2.

Scott,

no sarcasm here at all -- good call. I've helped form a clan or two in my video-gaming days so I know whats involved.

Latest posts