wheels

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donavan Davis

Reaction score
[Broken External Image]:

I was hoping someone couldgive me some opinons on a decent wheel to add to my trac. I was wanting something similar to the rangers 15 '' 5 spoke with the slits,or something like american racing AR 23's.any suggestions? If any one has photoshop I would like to see what you may offer. I am not a personal fan of big oversize or bling:wacko: however, I want some thing with a deeper lip edge than stock

thanks in advance,Donavan:).

Last edited by a moderator:
American Racing Fuel series, 16" wheels with Bridgestone Dueler Revo 265/75R16's.. I know they aren't 5 spoke, but it gives you an idea to shoot around. When I went shopping for wheels, I didn't want big a$$ "Bling bling" 20" wheels, but at the same time I wanted something that shined up and looked good. So I settled for stock size 16". I suggest if you want something good for offroad, look into MT's (Mickey Thompson) wheels.

~Josh

[Broken External Image]:

17" 5-spoke. Could look good on a stock ST with some larger tires.

[Broken External Image]:

Josh - that's a nice looking ST. Love the wheels and the size. Not too big, not too small...just right. Did you notice any change in MPG with those wheels/tires?

I did American Racing "Python" polished aluminum 16x7 with Michelin LTX 265R75. I got the rims from tomz wheels on Ebay for $430.00 + $70.00 shipping. :)

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Josh, I like the way your wheels look and the Revos set them off very nice!:wub: It has a nice stance. Eldon I like yours also ! Looking at my scheme would you all suggest I stay with polished..or do I dare do chrome:unsure:

I looked at the M Thompsons with the holes, Coastie you can find them on'03' 04'05,rangers

Latest posts