Wheels

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H D

Reaction score
Likely selling the tires separately tomorrow. Gonna have some wheels sitting around waiting for a new owner. Will separate if necessary but prefer to sell all at once. Not extremely attached, motivated to sell. No reasonable offers denied.

Pics in library.

Both, or separate. I prefer not to ship, but I suppose I will ship provided the costs are covered. I've just never shipped anything like this. I may cover some of the shipping within a limit.

Interested in just one or the other, or both?

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably both, if they are the ones pictured in your library - the XLT 5 spoke design with fairly aggressive/offroad looking tread on the tires

$400 plus shipping. I would meet some on shipping but I figure I'm practically selling the wheels and giving away the tires. I'm just trying to cover some of the costs of 5 new wheels and mounting the tires. I've also considered just keeping them as "traveling wheels."

I can figure shipping later, but I don't know the weight right off and I've never shipped anything like this. Anybody who has and knows ballpark what that might be, please chime in.

Tires are gone. Who wants some wheels? I'll post pictures by Friday evening (it's finals time in grad school so bear with me).

Also still have the 4 Rough Country 1.5" spacers.

Email me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still have the wheels? If so, how much do you want, where do you live and they are off a sport trac right?

give me a call @ (631) 885-2995.

Thanks.

I do still have them. I also posted in your WTB thread. I will update with good pictures and a price tomorrow. They are off of my '01 Sport Trac. Aluminum XLT wheels. I am in Georgia, so I would have to see how much shipping would be but in the past, I have usually split shipping costs with transactions on this site.

Hugh. I'd be interested in two of them 1.5" wheel spaces. Are they hub centric? And how much you willing to let them go for shipped to 37862

Hugh. I'd be interested in two of them 1.5" wheel spaces. Are they hub centric? And how much you willing to let them go for shipped to 37862

Sorry, holding on to the spacers since I have two of them on the rear of my truck and like having them as spares. I also may find a need for them on my Cougar in the future. Thanks for the interest, though. Any idea when you'll be installing the shackles?

Wow, sorry to hear that. Hope you can get that worked out quickly and without too much damage to the wallet.

Yeah, I'm thinking the valve body is shot. But they're seen so much metal material in the oil etc. So seems to be more serious. The truck shift fine when it was driven, maybe a hardly noticeable shift flare here and there but now I have no Drive, reverse works fine though.