Wheel Wax/Polish & Tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
hey everyone... Have the wheels off for the winter so i want to give them a really good shine for the spring... any suggestions on polish that works well on chrome and painted wheels?

Also im looking for new rubber, the size I need is 265 40 R22 -- had the Falken Ziex ST-Z 04's that only lasted me 2 summers! Not great at all. Suggestions?

Thanks in a advance!

Check out the link below. I've purchased many items from them over the past few years. They make some really great stuff, you'll be pleased with the results. And thier prices aren't too bad. As far as tires go, I've been using Toyo Proxes STII and am very happy with the tires. Two summers, and they're only about halfway done with the tread. Don't know if they have the size you want. Good luck, Bob

Just clean them well, and use any high-quality paint sealant: Duragloss, Collinite, etc. I tried the actual "WheelWax", and it wasn't worth it. Once protected, hit it with a spray wax monthly (Duragloss AquaWax).

Just clean them well, and use any high-quality paint sealant: Duragloss, Collinite, etc. I tried the actual "WheelWax", and it wasn't worth it. Once protected, hit it with a spray wax monthly (Duragloss AquaWax).

Latest posts