Wheel spacers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On my 02 I have 1.25" spacers on the back to even out the stance with 275/70/16 and now 285/75/16 with a tt/shackle. I had/have rubbing in the front with both sets of tires. I think I got mine from AIM Products, thats the expensive route, I found that out to late.:(

Lol! Todd I have no problems with my tires rubbing either. ;) I was pickin Jeff's brain a little because I like the idea of my front tires coming out some more. Originally I had bought four wheel spacers to both the fronts and backs but the fronts rubbed so I gave up on the idea. Now I see that Jeff is running spacers in the front but he too has rubbing. darn. But thanks for lookin out Todd!

Anyone running a smaller sized spacer on the fronts with success?

Dave S.

Are those spacers you have the billet type? If so, I am interested in aquiring them.

MCBrainz

Yes, the spacers I have are made from billet. They look just like the ones on Jeff C's rear picture above.

If you want them, please email me your shipping info and how you wish to pay for them. Paypal would be easiest for me but it's your choice of method.

Thanks,

1.25" spacers on my '07[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]: