Wheel Spacers for 2nd gen?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevin A

Reaction score
I looked in this site and found all posts on spacers but all were for Gen1 models only....no Gen2

So is there any spacers out there for 2nd gen STs?

Good or bad?

Will 2nd gen experience hub wearing out quicker if spacer is on the front wheels like Gen 1 version does?

I'm thinking 1.5" spacers....too much or not?

Will it affect the TPMS?

Because it looks kinda silly with the tires tucked under the fenders...

I guess I could just wait and get wider tires if that's more feasible option than spacers?

Or... do something like I did. My wheels are the same offset as a Ranger or I believe 1st gen ST's. Stance is close to 3 inches wider than my OEM wheels. 17" x 8 1/2"

[Broken External Image]:

It was hard trying to find what I was looking for and the look I wanted. More pics in 'new folder' in my library

You can always go with a wider tire. A number of us went to 275/55/18 which improved the overall look and stance of the Gen2.

Time for me to buy a new set actually.

I JUST BOUGHT A 07 SPORT TRAC AND WAS WONDERING THE EXPLORER WHEELS ARE THE SAME IS THERE A WAY AROUND THE TPMS IF THEY DONT HAVE THEM IN I FOUND A SET OF 20'S FOR $500 WITH GOOD TIRES THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR INPUT

Latest posts