Wheel and Tire Opinions

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need new tires and am looking at getting the revos again. Also looking at wheels and would like some opinions. The trac is Toreador Red at stock height. I was looking at either 265/70/18 or 275/65/18. Bigwheels.net says these wheels with a 20mm offset would work. Any thought on the size and wheel style would be appreciated. thanks

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

In order of my preference:

Indy 500

Nogaro

Montage Hyper

But it's important to see the wheel in the actual size/offset before purchasing. Like Jerry said.

I have Montage (#3) in 20X8 and love the looks of them. Another upside is they're very easy to clean, which is one of my top priorities when shopping for wheels.

I seriously doubt you'll be able to fit those tires on a stock height 1st Gen ST. The 265/70-18 is a 33" tire, the 275 is a hair over 32" (might fit...)

If you're interested the Montage in some 20's, I'm actually wanting to sell mine and will make you a VERY good deal on them. They've got 275/45-20's Grabber UHP's on them with 9/32 of tread left. They're not ST bolt pattern, but I had some custom hubcentric spacers made to fit the wheels and my truck, which also gave me a much better offset. The wheels are 20x8 with a 35mm offset, but with the spacers it make the offset 3mm in the front and -10mm in the rear, which helps put the wheels out at the edge of the fenders very nicely. I've decided to lift my ST a bit, but I need to sell these first. I'll sell them with or without tires.