whats the diff

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its just the packages. adrenalins have every kind of the options... but i have other other kind! someone will fill in the rest. :)

my 04 adrenalin came with adrenalin written in the head rests, chrome 16 inch wheels, i dont remember the stock junk tire size. came with a butterfly oem bed cover, chrome step bars.

stereo wise... came with a pioneer 6 disc mp3/cd indash non-amped powered head unit. 4x 2 way pioneer 5x7s, a 500 watt pioneer amp and a 10inch sub mounted in a plastic box under the driver side rear passenger seat

mine didnt come with any power options, ie: seats, moon-roof, rear heat/ac radio controls, no carpet and not the full console

oh yeah, the cladding was painted.. woohoo... thats bout the biggest reason i chose the adrenalin over the regular ST's.

The painted cladding was available on XLT Premium packages as well.

The Adrenalin started out as the "Pioneer Edition" in 2002 which sported the same upgraded Pioneer stereo and subwoofer (not to be confused with the Audiophile system) that was available in the Ranger Tremor, as well as a differant set of rims and a rear window deflector that sported the Pioneer logo.

In 2003, the name was changed to Adrenalin Edition, and the tailgate badge replaced the rear window deflector.

In 2004, the radio headunit was upgraded to include MP3 capability, and the exterior was enhanced by adding 16 inch chrome plated wheels, and chrome step bars, while the interior then sported headrests with the Adrenalin logo.

well i have fully loaded minus the sub. all power 6 disk, leather, and everything i geuss i just dont have the rims or deflector. thanks i was just wondering.

Technically, the Adrenalin is a step under the XLT Premium, but possibly a step above an XLT, simply for the "Adrenalin only" features. This is for the 2004-05 model years, 02-03 are different stories.

Latest posts