What's the Best Tire Gauge?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavin Allan

Reaction score
My old digital tire guage just bit the dust and I need to get a new one. What is the best tire guage to get (most accurate, longest lasting, easiest to use, etc.)

Thanks

I'm sure Mac of one of the major tool companies would be a great tool, but probably pretty expensive too. I use a Craftsman and it works fine and has for years.

Jim:)

Don't know about the best, but I really like the Acu Gage I bought from Advance Auto. I like it because not only is it accurate but also is able to measure PSI on motorcyle, bicycle and other odd angle valve stems.

The link is for Amazon but I believe their sale price is what I paid for it at Advance.

I agree with DaveS in regard to Accu-Gage. The only difference between the ones I use and the one pictured in the amazon.com link is that mine have the rubber boot around the OD of the gauge body. Amazon has these as well. I've used these gauges for many years and I've found their accuracy to be spot-on and their durability is excellent. I've NEVER had a problem with one and I've never worn one out.

I was just about to post this very same question today lol. I think I used to have an Accu-Gage years ago. I got it as a gift. It came with a black case. After using it for a couple years I re-gifted it when I forgot to get my uncle something for Christmas :) I think he still uses it on the farm today.

works for me, you get one for free when you buy the car:banana:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this one, but has compressed air line hookup as well. (Cornwell tools version of the Accu-gauge)

a227b3340aeea6242228b1a3e6671131.jpg

Latest posts