What Year is this?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Ponder

Reaction score
Can anyone tell what year this is by the pictures? I know the price is too high because its an 05 or earlier model... but I was curious if these were the original nerf bars in the one pictured? (I dont want to E-mail the guy if I am not interested in buying the truck)

The bars on my 01 look terrible.. Rust forming at the seams, and paint peeling.. Wouldnt mind just removing them, but the wife is 5' even, and she wont ride in it if I do... (I know what you are thinking, but if we have DO to go somewhere together, I would have to drive her Focus) Its not a bad car, but I like my ST better...

looks like an adren, but can't see if the head rests have the adren embroided in.

as rodge said 03-05 if it is a true adren. probably is.

if it is an 03,04 chip away at gthe price, maybe 12k at tops

Tiger, that looks like Competition Orange and it was offered in 2004 for sure, and most likely in 2005

The description says "bright red", orange was only offered in 2004. Not to mention that is a tan interior and Competition Orange only came with grey.

Just to reiterate what has already been deduced: According to my 04 brochure, Competition Orange has only the M.Dark Flint interior. My 05 brochure shows that Bright Red comes in either Pebble or Flint interior.

I write people all the time with questions, interested or not.

I like getting questions about my ad. At least I know someone's reading it! :D

It says it's in Independence, which is quite a ways from Kansas City, unless there's two cities with the same name. Independence is only 30 miles from my house, and I live in NE Oklahoma.

Nice looking ride. And the price seems reasonable.

Since I'm curious, I just wrote him for you.

Don't worry, I'm not interested in buying it. :D

I asked what year and if he's the original owner.

I'll post what I find out.

I don't think they made the step-sides with chrome until 05.

The chrome side steps and chrome rims were part of the Adrenalin package that became available in 2004. Here's my 2004 Sport Trac Adrenalin:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wrote to the seller, as I said I would:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi.

Nice looking Trac.

Since your ad doesn't say, what year is it?

Do you have any more pics?

I'm only 30 miles from you, in Dewey, OK.

Are you the original owner?

Thanks,

Jerry Gilliland

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but I've been out of town for over a week.

It is a 2005. It was a Ford Employee program vehicle which I bought when it was a year old. It's a wonderful driving vehicle and have no complaints other than I've missed the closed back end of an SUV so I bought a new Ford Edge. The body is in excelent condition - I'm not much of a picture taker and down loading them. The vehicle has always been garaged. If you're still interested please give me a call. 816-377-4600.

Latest posts