What truck to bring to Louisville ???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
OK,

I am debating on taking ONLY 1 of my ST's to the National meet....

Which one do you think I should take if I only take 1 of them.??

Todd Z

The Adrenalin looks excellent but with all the work done to yours I would have to say the green. Maybe we can get those headers installed too! :p

PS - Sorry Rachel.

George

Last edited by a moderator:
The green one....

The Adren is way to uncomfortable to sit in that long.

Yeah sorry Rachel.

OR bring them both....

Paul H

I was debating on bringing the 2000 Explorer myself since I want to put all the miles on it.

Since it is a ST meet, it would be stupid to do so.

If I were you Todd, depending on what you are planning on either vehicle, I would take the one with the least number of miles. If you have one you got cheap to run into the ground, bring that one.

Tom

LOL tom....

my 03 has 62K my 04 I paid a cheep price for and it has 76K.... :lol::lol:

HAHAHAHAHA

I wish I could tow one....... But I would never make the 14 hour drive in 1 day towing a trailer....:unsure::unsure:

Todd Z

But I would never make the 14 hour drive in 1 day towing a trailer....

I have towed a Mercury Grand Marques on my Trailer at 75+ MPH without a problem. Something to consider.

Honestly, I think it would be a waste to bring both.

Our 2000 Explorer is the throw-away vehicle. We got it cheap and it is still worth more than we paid for it. When it hits 200,000 miles we will get rid of it, if Theresa lets me. 45,000 more to go. That is about 2 more years of driving. Heck, we may go for 250,000 miles.

Tom

Well the 04 has nothing in the way of towing, My 03 would be the one to tow, But the 04 is 4,900 lbs , add the weight of a trailer here i can rent is 1,200 with hydraulic surge brakes...

I don't know If it is worth it to me...

Todd Z

I have an idea. Both of you make list for each ST. You could put things on there such as, which do you enjoy driving more, which has the newest mods, which one has mods that haven't been shown off yet. which one has has the most mods that would interest the most people, which one looks the best and so on. The top item should be the one that will be the most comfortable for your drive. Then you take the one with the most check marks. I wish I had your problem.:lol:

Darrel,

Then it would be the green one..LOL

Todd Z

:lol: Rachel, good thinking....and hopefully the day never comes that he blows his engine! :lol: but if it does, the good thing is..."yours" will be just the way it is...RUNNING! :D

Will be good to meet you two and of course the others! :):D

Latest posts