What other sites are out there like Craigslist?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
Hey ya'll I'm looking for a cheap car/truck for a replacement since we'll be giving my wifes truck back to the bank. I've been searching on Craiglist, eBayMotors and local papers for one. Since this whole Cash for Clunkers B.S. they stopped printing the AutoTrader and TruckTrader ( great place to find cheap rides ) "used to be anyway". So I'm looking for new places to find a cheap car/truck. Any help would be greatly appreciated by both my wife and I. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I sold it as-is, with EVERYTHING listed in my profile, $7000.

If I stripped it and sold it as stock as reasonably possible, $4750.

Anything in-between is negotiable depending on what parts you want and don't want. The most valuable things to me are the Alpine HU and the overhead monitor (monitor hasn't been installed yet). The truck will have about 137K on it by the time its sold. I haven't gotten a completely up to date pic, except the one where its covered in snow. The cap has been painted to match now if you can't tell, its no longer tan.

Will have to see what we are able to do. Already know I won't need the h.u. or any stereo stuff. Let metalk with my wife and see what we can do. :smile0006:

This is a site that combines listings for Craigslist and Ebay- plus it has a "girls of Ebay" section which is some nice viewing....http://www2.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi?cat=cp

Already been to autotrader.com, they don't have anything that I'm looking for around my area. It's not like it used to be, trying to find cars/trucks. :smile0003:

:smile0002:That means it hasn't caught on there, here it's full of independent classifieds.

You can also just try a Google search using the model you want and the city you live in. It will usually bring up cars for sale on local dealer websites.

Latest posts