What has been keeping me busy...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Lake

Reaction score
Well... the little doughball finally arrived today. She was born at 12:47PM and weighed 7 lbs 3 ozs. Attached is a pic of my 16 year old daughter holding my 6 hour old daughter... nothing like spacing out the kids to keep you young :blink: :huh: :blink: Even though I am outnumbered by the women at the house... I'm making no attempt to turn the new one into a Tom Boy. The infant clothing is standard issue at the local military hospital. Though I am eyeing up a toddler seat to take her four wheelin and toddler PFDs for the PWC.

[Broken External Image]:

Congrats. Nice and healthy, just what we pray for. We're in the planning stages for baby number 2. My son is going to be 2yrs this month. :D

Congrats Chuck!!! Let me know when and I'll bake you and your family some cookies! Afterall, I do owe ya'll some! :D

Congratulations. Sure does make me miss the times when my now 19-year old was a baby....not enough to want another one, just enough to make me pull out the pictures of her.:D

Latest posts