What happens when ...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthew W

Reaction score
... you do a TT/shackle lift at the same time as putting on the Roadmaster Active Suspension system ? Add on a set of Bilstein shocks & a MAC rear differential cover, 265/75/16's ....

Just did the lift and RAS today & wish I would have done it alot sooner ! And doing the TT resolved the leaning problem I had (drivers side was lower than the passengers) ... just need abit more lift in the front tho ... (didn't get as much out of the TT as I had expected, part of that 'leaning' problem)).

Any more suggestions ???

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks awesome....by the way, i noticed that you have the safari bar, did you have to do any adjustments to the mounting when you did the lift ? I know that you have to do adjustments for a grill guard after a body lift. Just wondering if it was the same for you.

Thanks, George T.

Thanks ... and no, the body and frame didn't seperate any, just the suspension was adjusted (the Safari bar mounts to the front section of the frame).

Latest posts