• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted what Ford wheels fit a 2010 with 20 inch rims and 4x4

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Ford

Reaction score
Happy new year to everyone. I am in love with my 2010 Adrenalin. I sold my 2004 Adrenalin with 363,000 miles and it is still going strong. That said, I will never go back to a 4.0.
Before I get involved in a lot of research that some one may have already done, can anyone tell me what Ford wheels will correctly fit my 2010 4x4. Explorer, Mountaineer, Ranger, Flex, Escape? I want to get a set of used rims for the winter.
Thank you for any help provided.

Attachments

• IMG_4029 (2).JPG
    IMG_4029 (2).JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
Please don't double post on the the same subject.

I'm deleting your duplicate post "Winter Rims 2010" and will remove this reply after you read this. Thanks! sws

Any ford wheel that is 5x114.3 or 5x4.5 with a 73.1 bore, and around +40mm offset. Wouldn’t go much above +45mm- don’t think there’s much clearance that way, but lower is fine(they just start to stick out around the +30mm range).
Can’t recall seeing any other 20” wheel on a 2nd gen. But I have seen a set of 22” Edge sport wheels. I’m fairly certain they offer 20” on the other trim levels.

But for a winter tire, personally, I would just swap to some 16’s or 18’s. Can’t say I’ve ever bought winter tires, but Id bet a few bucks they are MUCH cheaper than 20” winter tires 🤷🏼‍♂️

Please don't double post on the the same subject.

I'm deleting your duplicate post "Winter Rims 2010" and will remove this reply after you read this. Thanks! sws
Sorry, I did not mean to break the rules. I though I would post the message in parts wanted, and I would ask if anyone knew what wheels I should be looking for.
Where are the rules listed, I do not want to make a mistake again.
Thank you for your time, J Ford

Latest posts