What do you drive when you're not driving your ST?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don,

Not sure at this point. The boys have a lot of things going on this Saturday and the wife has to work. I am trying to coordinate it all to make it.

Chris

This 2005 Elantra...

[Broken External Image]:

Or This 1994 Beretta...

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

All 4 of those cars you see are mine...also have an 01 Honda Shadow ACE 750 Deluxe. Bike and minivan are in the process of being sold and will be replaced by the ST :)

On the road:

[Broken External Image]:

Off the road:

[Broken External Image]:

My 84 Mustang, has a 1965 289 which I just blew up,:rolleyes: winter project

[Broken External Image]:

Off road- my 04 Sabercat

[Broken External Image]:

My wifes Nissan X-Trail, not sold the U.S.(stock photo)

9bfc6f9d11f27aa3a5f528525c171e2f.jpg

Todd

My work beater '87 Astro cargo van, currently for sale.

[Broken External Image]:

The wife's Taurus wagon/greyhound taxi.

[Broken External Image]:

I also have a 2000 Neon beater I got a few months ago to replace the Astro. No pics. I opened a second office 25 miles away and needed something cheap on gas.

My wife's V6 RAV4 is now our principle vehicle, especially for trips. 270hp and 27mpg. Can't get close to those numbers with the ST.

[Broken External Image]:

At work I would sometimes drive this:

[Broken External Image]:

81 Bronco-bought new(over 300k miles),83 Merc grand marquis-to work every day(206k miles),wifes 91 accord-to work every day(278k miles),wifes 05 accord(barely broke in-trips and such)74 HD shovelhead-weather permitting.

2006 Ford f350 Harley Edition

[Broken External Image]:

2005 Nissan Altima SE-R

2005 Mazda RX-8

Sorry I dont have pics of the other 2 on here.... i should really get to that

This is our toy, "Miss Emmy". We bought her back in February. She's a 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport. Since our ST isn't a 4x4, Miss Emmy will get to do some off roading once she gets some new tires. So the ST won't be seeing any new mods for while, our money will go to this little girl.

She's got a 4.0L engine and boy does this thing have some pep. She's a blast to drive.

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts