What do ya'll think about these wheels for my Trac..

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang it.. now I found these..:wacko: I've been in the market for a while but have never been able to make up my mind.. I really think I'm leaning more towards these..

lol those are nice too. I guess it's down to what your wallet tells ya and if you are gonna like the 18's or 20's better. both are real nice looking rims.

both would look good on my trac!

haha.. I have the feeling that if I go with the 18's I'll always wish I would have went bigger.. I don't want to pull up to some guy and have rim envy....lol. I'm really leaning towards those Dub 20's but wanted to see what ya'll thought. Thanks for the input Gyps

Personally from a person that has 20" Chrome rims , i'd go for the 18"...

You'll have more tire so it wont be as hard/harsh a ride.

Also i am a big fan of painted rims with a lip like that.....

i just think it has a cleaner/classier look, not that i do not like mine but if i could do it over i'd do 18" Rims...:D

but it is up to you on what you want.....

rob

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks Rob.. The 2nd one does look better...

Dingo.. called..couldn't leave a message.. Am I using the right number? I tried the 945 one..:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange. I'm not there, but the answering machine should've picked up.

Call the 678 number if you have it.

I think the second ones would look better on your dark trac. Otherwise I think the width and offsets on both are too positive. The fronts will be out from under the fenders.

Do some research. Verify the maker and model and make sure those are for a truck. Yeah, car wheels will work but they aren't designed for a truck and won't have the same weight capacity.

Latest posts