what color?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Tollison 3

Reaction score
I am going to order some 4X4 decals and emblem overlays today but dont know what color to get. What color would look better with a Silver Birch Sport Trac. I was thinking about brushed aluminum/black.

I am going to order these.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Those colors look nice. Is the base color of the ST white? If so I think this would stand out nice. They would even work with the silver.

Kinda blaa pictues. I went with just black when I bought mine.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

sport_trac_drew, I believe it because Ford wants a crazy amount of money for a license from the Webxtremes site. So they're not going to say Sport Trac on them anymore.:(

Why I went with striaght black was because silver and black are the only two colors on my ST. So putting in the crushed aluminum or chrome look would look odd on my ST. Your ST looks lighter then mine, so yes, that'll look hot! :lol:

I want mine just like yours M B but I was too late they stopped making them:angry:

I do like that ST oval I will have to check that out.

Thinking about trying to get hood stripes that say just Trac but not sure how that would look with just the one word.

Latest posts