What Color/Colors would you paint your Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sup Brandon...go with hot pink or purple. Das da hot colors right now:lol:Nah!

I guess color preferences match your personality. I like black, that's why my trac's blacked out. The only other prominent color is red, my second favorite color. I like the color of my trac. Wouldn't change the color. Flat or matte black might be solid though.

Oh, and the weather is just like your cousin said...beach weather all the way! I get the next 3 days off so you know I going back work with even more of a tan. No surf in town so might check out North Shore. Good fun size right now, maybe head high....Auryte!!!!!!

Hmmm... I got two ideas:

For show or "bling" use:

Deep silver base coat with tons of pearl, dark blue & light white ghost flames on the front of the truck with a nice candy blue clear coat. So the silver undercoat with the flames and pearl give it that "pop effect" shining through the candy blue clear coat.

Off road use only:

Rhino-line everything, except the windows, lights, and tires, with no clear coat.

i love my trac in Black - i wish the cladding was black on mine as well....

if i had to do a show vehicle though, i'd go with orange and black..

Candy Apple Red.

However, if there'd been a Competition Orange STA on the lot when I bought my Redfire STA, I'd have a Comp Orange one today...

Love the Comp Orange color.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were to repaint the Trac, I'd probably go with black with a red pearl undercoat. Something I thought about doing when I had my Focus.

i would go with orange... i wanted an orange one to begin with but they stopped making them for the 05 models

then black true flame job to be different ;)

like others have mentioned, I think the matte black look would be slick. Thats what I've always thought I will paint the Trac like when it needs a new coat.

It may take a real man to drive a fuschia truck, but would you LOOK like a real man while driving your fuschia truck?:huh:

Latest posts