What can I expect to get for mt ST?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sadly, I have to trade in my 2007 ST and there's no listing in Kelly Blue Book for them. I have a V6 limited, leather, heated seats & windows, 6-cd changer, toneau, moonroof, 18" alloy wheels, 25K miles, oh, and the things been rear-ended (but repaired). The sticker price was about 32K, any idea what to expect on trade?

With gas going up dealers may not give you anything for it. Not being negative, but you might be shocked with the number they offer. I would like to know what they offer though, and good luck.

Chad

try edmunds.com they list the 07 trade in and private party values.. i checked and they have to 07 listed... 25K is a killer for a 1 year old vehicle... plus the rear ender.. from the data i plugged in there maybe $24K if your lucky..

troy

It's gone. I got 24K for it and traded it for a 2006 Fusion, not ideal, but until gas prices drop it will have to do. Thanks to everyone on the site for all the great input. I'll be sad I won't have a reason to go to Louisville next year. Take care.

Latest posts