What a trade!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerry Matthews

Reaction score
I guess I better get ready to hear "Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!" before Kings games from now on... The Kings traded Peja Stojakovic for Ron Artest today. I guess we've got a new 'enforcer of securi-tay' at the arena now... Should be more like the WWE or Thursday Night Fights than the NBA from now on. Cool, I always wanted to work for a hockey team!

Last edited by a moderator:
They're thinking that they are gamblers. We HAD a good team... once upon a time... We stink this year, and needed to make some changes. I'm glad. Peja was ineffective down the stretch. Baggage or not, at least Artest comes to play every night.

Artest doesn't come to play every night. Why, I can think of at least 75 nights in the not-too-distant past where he didn't come to play. :)

I'm just happy we have a NBA team. Okla City is the temporary home of the New Orleans Hornets.

Krash, It's not the players the need to be traded, it is the coach that need to go. He runs the 1st string into the ground, and needs to rotate them more even if it is just for a quick break to catch their breath. He's demanding way to much from human being, granted they are very good human being. A few yrs. ago the kings 3rd string was as good as the 1st, and the coach blew it. Everyone I talk to sees it.

Is that why Brad Miller played all but one minute in the overtime win against the Knicks the other night?

Coach's contract is up soon.

We've got a lot of reasons for not doing well this season, including injuries.

I've always liked Peja, but he seems to 'choke' in the playoffs. The Maloofs did what they needed to do... put the Kings back on the publicity map... in a big way.

Latest posts