Wet Okole or Cover King

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so I have narrowed it down to the two, nows the hard part, choosing. So what do yal think, which ones are your favorites and if you have any pictures please post them. Also do either of these covers move around on the seats when you are sitting in them?

I've never heard of Cover King, but I really like my Wet Okoles. They are really comfortable and they've stayed put on the seat ever since I got them about 2 years ago.

[Broken External Image]:

I love my Wet Okoles, I have them on the back seats they don't move around at all. They look as good as the day I purchased them; going on 3 years old now. They get lots of abuse from my kids and the dog. Wet bathing suits, spilled drinks, muddy paws ect... the seats under them are spotless.

I don't know anything about the other brand, but the Wet Okoles are well worth the $$.

Kristi

Hey, do they make covers for seats w/ integrated side airbags??? (I.e. the 07 ST???)

I've used Wet Okole covers on two different Jeep Wranglers and they are by far the best seat covers I've ever used. Highly recommended...but they are expensive!

Latest posts