well...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ray moyer

Reaction score
Well i wasnt able to go with the 17x9 and 17x10.5 wheels but i did get some finally!

the new bullitt style wheel of the new bullitt mustangs...

with good year fortera tires

:banana:

thanks to everyone that helped with tire sizes and stuff i appreciate it!

[Broken External Image]:

Looks good, Ray!:cool:

Been thinking about some similar rims/tires for my Trac. Got a few questions for ya:

What size are the Forteras?

Any rubbing/clearance issue with the bigger tires?

Did you use spacers

What brand are the rims?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys :D

the wheels are the factory bullitts from the 05-09 mustangs

and the tires are the same height my old sport trac wheels...

and there is no longer a problem rubbing

the forteras are 245/60/18

however i do have 1.5in spacers all the way around... probably going to put a slightly larger spacer in the rear tho.

Ray, Beautiful looking trac! :cool: I wasn't too sure about the "black look" wheels when I bought mine. :cool: These look great on yours. :cool: So tell me, I hope thats your neighbors house with the Christmas lights still hanging up from last year? :cool::cool: Next project: paint the lowers to match the truck? :cool::cool::cool: Well anyway, have a great holiday and keep on "pimpin" that ride. :cool::cool::cool::cool: See ya, Bob :cool::cool:

gesh!!! im straight :cool:

thanks again for all the compliments

and....yep thats definatly not my house :lol:

and actually painting the lower trim black is the next project dude... just waiting for my buddy to bust out the sprayer so we can get it looking good

:banana:

Ray,

When you have a chance, could you post a picture showing these rims from the front on at an angle from the front? I'm curious as to what the stance of the Trac looks like from the front with these new wheels/tires.

Are they actually Ford OEM Bullitt-style rims, or aftermarket replicas?

they are the actual ford oem bullits for the newer mustangs...

and yep, ill take some pics of it when it finally stops raining here

Latest posts