Well Sunday was an interesting day!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WXMotorSports DecalsPartsAccs

Reaction score
Wife came home safely from her business trip to the Middle East. Even though they had to make an emergency landing leaving JFK to do medical issues with an infant. Thank goodness Delta online status said "Diverted, Emergency Landing-Medical" in MN.

Cowboys win and I win a hat bet w/Jeff C.

Wife and I go to our favorite bar and grille to get away from any restaurants where there are kids around.

Nice and quiet table in the back on the restaurant. Food comes and then I look up. 3 kids with Mom all under 4 years old sit down. Toddler vomits on the table 5 ft away from us. Nice! Kids are wild screaming. Mom says nothing to them while she is enjoying her Martini sporting her big diamonds.

Remember this is the restaurant where we go very weekend for months and not a single child has been around. Time to find another "Adults only restaurant.

My alamater Nevada Wolfpack loses on National TV in 4 OT.

And, the Seahawks lose too.

LOL....whine whine....

Positive note...wife was home again and was great to see her.:cool:

Now to get ready for a four hour endurance race this Saturday. Race weekend are a lot of effort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a taxing weekend. Ugh, I enjoy going out for the same reasons, but sometimes kids can get annoying. Good luck next weekend.

You won't get your hat until I get an address. I asked for your addy in another post, have yet to receive a reply.

LOL OK ... I am caught up now SST! ha ha YUCKY!!! Sick!!! Ha ha!! You would think the bar/grille owner would have said something like... "ma'am you need to quiet your children down and no booze until you do!" ha ha!! For a new spot...you might just want a bar with no grille ha ha.. because, where food is served ~children will be present. ha ha!!

Glad she got back safe!

Latest posts