Well it came to this...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JK II

Reaction score
Time to sell the Sport Trac. List of mods are in my profile. The best known mod is the one off front suspension. Asking 10k obo.

[Broken External Image]:

3975ed911854dea4b353ef6ddd3031ee.jpg

Reaper - that is the "street scenes" grill.. Explorer Express used to stock em for the Gen 1's (not sure about the Gen 2's).. don't know if they still do, but worth checkin out..;)

i would by that. if i had the money. what i want is the best of both worlds. a really low track and a raised one. but ill keep dreamin

With those mods, he couldn't sell it even if he wanted.

hahah.. I've had like 6 offers at one show if I wanted to sell it. Especially for 10k since thats whats in the suspension work alone.

Reaper yes its a Street Scene grill. They dont list it on the site. I'd try calling them and see if they will have one.

When I first saw this, I was mapping it all out in my mind.

I had it all planned:

Send a contract and check for $10K today.

Get plane tickets tomorrow.

Drive back in time to get home by the weekend.

Damn, I'm gullable. :(

haha sorry. Actually its not driveable right now since I had a bag malfunction.. Got one of the unlucky batches. A new one came today so it'll be up and driving tomorrow.

Whenever the body work gets done (shaving all the stuff) I'm just priming them to match. Until then I'm not wasting money to paint them and then remove it. Soon enough it will be a solid color.

If the sell is real, I could see myself making an offer for it. Got a guy who can get it to pass MD inspection for tags too...

But the other No Regrets guys up here in MD prolly wouldn't like me stealing it from a fellow member.

haha nah its not for sale.. Maybe a while down the road but who knows.

Oh yeah them *NR* MD dudes are crazy. I only got to meet some of the guys at Blood Drag cause of a stranded buddy. But theres a few videos up on youtube :lol:.