well i will be towing supplies and water

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHRIS DAVIS 2

Reaction score
i have been helping all day clean up and direct traffic. it is horrible. i took my camera but it was dead. just to throw this out there if anyone wants to help in an way let me know and i can get you the numbers.

Excuse me? Speaking of tornado cleanup & water for those without? If so, glad for people like you.

Been there several times here in Kansas.

We found out first hand during the 2004 and 2005 hurricane seasons that disaster bring out the best and the worst in people. After a serious disaster you are changed a little..................

ya it was really hard to see people in my "back yard" hurt so bad. nothing happen to my house so i went out to help. seeing the house leveled was hard to swallow. i passed a house were there bedroom was torn off but the wood bedframe and matteress was still there. so many people have been coming togather.

Our neighborhood is still closer today because of what we went through. You will find some long lasting friendships in the ruins.

Latest posts