Well I got the call I didn't want today.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell them you want blue book value before wrecked since the accident was not your fault. If they don't sound like they are going for it then be kind and let them know you have to talk to your attorney on the matter to know your rights in this. and leave it at that.

I bet they come back with a better offer. Definely agree with Richard L and TJR's statements. and Still, I would at least talk to an attorney to know for sure what your rights are. Again, most accident attorneys do not charge for the initial consultation. You really need to cya here. They are trying to get out of out of paying what you are entitled to.

Just because you both had the same insurance company does not mean they can treat you differenly than any other customer that was hit by a driver with a different company.

and...again, Just cause you talk to an attorney does not mean you have to sue anyone. You are just finding out what your rights are in this and what you should be entitled to in the matter.

Good luck to you again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts