Wayne FOY wont return emails

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is a site sponsor and should be here more often.

Hmm, I haven't seen Dave from EE post in quite a while, and Rusty just made his first post in a very long time recently. How can anyone talk bad about one sponsor when many others do it too? Wayne has a bigger customer base than just MyST.com and we can't just expect him to spend as much time as everyone seems to demand over here. We oughta just be lucky that he does sell parts and gets performance research for STs. Not many out there do. He could just stick with the Focus and SVT tuning.

Larry,

Hmmm, no one is complaining on here about Dave, Rusty or any other sponsor not returning emails on a weekly basis. I like Wayne and regardless of the bad press he is getting over this he will still get my money because of his past reputation.

Ape Out.

So I guess I shouldn't talk to Wayne's assistant anymore. Even though Keith told me to talk to him and he would get it straitened out for me, I guess I should delete his emails. Yeah.... that makes sense. Or wait.... waste more of my time and start the whole process over by re-typing this whole damn thing over again on Wayne's website even though he aleady knows of my problem since his assistant is talking to me. so let's see- Wayne has probably 10 emails from me, his assistant Keith e-mails me almost every day saying he is waiting for a response from Wayne, but I should go post more mesages? I don't think so. How many hoopes do I need to jump through?

It's funny how Wayne is never around to respond to these msgs, but about 1 week ago, when people from the Louisville meet started asking for info about purchasing Xcal, Wayne was right there to tell everyone that an email had been sent to each and every one of them. Amazing how the scent of a new sale gets him typing!!!

So go ahead and compare Taco Bell to Pepsi or sears to PC Richards, be an ass, it's ok, and defend your buddy Wayne - bottome line is - Wayne has $379.00 of my money and I have an Xcal that doesnt work.

Oh and if I bought a Pepsi at a Taco Bell and it tasted funny - I would complain to Taco Bell because they are the ones mixing the syrup with the water and CO2. If I bougt the Pepsi in a sealed Pepsi bottle or can , then I would complain to Pepsi. :D

To make the analogy even more inappropriate, Taco Bell (and KFC and Pizza Hut) are owned by Pepsi (the parent company) under the Yum! Brands spin-off corp (previously TRICON Restaurants). So, since they are all one large company, "yes", I should be able to complain to Taco Bell about Pepsi.

I think TJR pretty much covered that point.

Tom