Was Heated Mirrors an option in 07?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray Gullan

Reaction score
I really miss heated mirrors-these are impossible to scrape when iced up. I saw on EBay that Explorer mirrors, heated, do exist. I dont know if the mirror wire harness/plug will be the same, or if there is a plug somewhere behind the heat/radio control area for the option? Anyone do this yet or will I be the first? I'm hoping that the wiring is allready there and that I dont have to run new wires..... Was heated mirrors an option in 07?

it came on 07 ST, but only those equipped with heated windshield. Actually when i was shopping for my ST i found one with heated windshield but no power back window. and the one i bought with no heated windshield but has power back window. Had i known then that heated windshield would have gotten me heated mirrors i would have gotten the other lol.... Heated mirrors in frosty quebec would have come in handy queit a few times already with freezing rain. Back window used it twice end of last summer and both times i forgot to close it ...lol:smack:

That is good to know-wiring harness should have the connectors in there somewhere, I hope... I have the pwr. rear window too, it comes in handy for when the dogs are riding in the back.

Latest posts