Wanted:

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Childs

Reaction score
Hey everyone, if you have any parts that you don't use/need from a Trac that you sold or anything of the sort, I would be willing to buy them from you, provided that the price is good, of course. I am looking for a variety of parts for my '05 Trac, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

The type of things I am looking for are:

Performance parts/upgrades such as

Air intake

Headers (and all necessary hardware/gaskets/etc.)

Muffler/tubing/tips (I want to do the exhaust custom)

Ram air tube

Aesthetic parts

Bull guard/brush guard

Some good looking 18" wheels and tires

Hard locking tonneau cover

Random stuff

Locking gas cap

If you happen to have any of these things or happen to know someone who does, or where I can get these things for cheap, I would really appreciate it if you would let me know about it. Thank you in advance for your help.

I might be selling the 20" rims and tires off of my ST, would you be interested. Looking $1100. Where do you live, cause shipping would be hell?

Thanks Woppy, I actually have looked over there and the prices and stuff are pretty neat.

And, as much as it hurts to say this, I cannot afford $1100 right now, since I am in school AND attempting to control my need for power....but thanks for the offer anyway, I appreciate it.

lol no probs. I think we'd all like one but ehh.... kinda pricey! One of these days though... and then no more modifications... with the engine anyways ;)

Latest posts