~ WANTED the movie

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Potts

Reaction score
Great movie!!! The theatre was PACKED and sold out all three shows tonight!

It had a bit more comedy parts than the previews led on, but it is a movie don't forget (So don't expect it to be acurate in every way!)

PLUS: You get to see Angie's Naked bottom (I do not think she's all that, but I know some guys like her)

Last edited by a moderator:
We were talking about going to the drive in tonight and seeing and movie. It was between The Hulk/ Wanted and Get Smart/ The Hapening. Unfortanutly we didn't go. I will have to go see wanted sometime soon though.

DO NOT GO SEE THE HAPPENING!!!! IT is totally rediculous!!!! I needed to get my money and my two hours back of my life after that one!

I heard Get Smart was funny though.

I will not go see the Hulk or Batman becasue I am soooo tired of comic book movies it's sick! Not untill they do a Wonder Woman movie with Rachel Bilson will I go see one!

You know I have tried Torrents before and they take FOR FREAKING EVER to download and I always get a ton of viruses.

Plus, the Wifey and I like the whole Dinner and a movie date thing!

Wanted was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the opening was friggin great!!!! action through the whole movie!

the happening... wow... that was the biggest waste of money ever! dont see it!!!!

im surprised you people actually even bothered to see the happening. That guy makes horrible movies.

I might go see Wanted tonight.

im surprised you people actually even bothered to see the happening. That guy makes horrible movies.

I was gonna ask M. Night Shyamalan or Mark Wahlberg :D

Besides The Sixth Sense and Signs (depending on who you ask), his other movies have been pretty big disappointments. I don't plan on seeing The Happening. I was told what "happened" by one of my coworkers who went last week. Now Wanted looks pretty interesting. Good looking girls, good looking cars, guns, and non-stop action sounds like a good time to me.

PLUS: You get to see Angie's Naked bottom (I do not think she's all that, but I know some guys like her)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

SOLD!

But for a die hard Jolie fan.... Go buy Original Sin

that movie is excellent and her 'naked bottom' is only the base of the ice berg :p;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You know I have tried Torrents before and they take FOR FREAKING EVER to download and I always get a ton of viruses.

Not sure about other torrent sites, but I've used mininova for several years. I normally download 4 at a time (damn good ISP) :) Most flicks didn't take any longer than 3-4 hrs to download. It all depends on how many 'seeders' there are for the selected flick.

Never had any issues with viruses or spam from getting flicks from this site.

I'm also a Big Brother fan and have all thier shows on CD from BB1-BB9...I downloaded them from the mininova site as well.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with getting torrents

I've never had any issues with downloading movie torrents either. Software yes but movies don't seem to be a problem. Probably because it doesn't involve actually installing anything on your computer. I also have a DVD player with a USB port so I can download it and watch it on my big tv. I don't go to the movies that much any more. To many rude people. Kids that talk, mothers with screaming babies, etc. No distractions in my living room.

My library is now around 270.......I don't have a DVD recorder on my puter, so I just copy them from my HD to a CD-R and play them on my DVD player at my TV. Got one of those new ones that play divx and avi's.

Latest posts