• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vehicle Wanted WANTED Sport Trac Adrenalin 2007-2010 truck & seperate set of wheels

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for a excellent Sport Trac Adrenalin perfer a 2010 in red only. Would like it to have Navigation radio and a sunroof.Also asking alot with low miles!!Its best to call me directly for I'm not on here all that much. Also looking for a complete set of Adrenalin stock wheels and tires 507-289-8288

Looking for a excellent Sport Trac Adrenalin perfer a 2010 in red only. Would like it to have Navigation radio and a sunroof.Also asking alot with low miles!!Its best to call me directly for I'm not on here all that much. Also looking for a complete set of Adrenalin stock wheels and tires 507-289-8288

I have a red 2010 Sport Trac Adrenaline with sun roof, navy system in radio. I bought the truck in Florida. It has 148,000 miles. Also 20 inch low profile stock aluminum wheels. My number is 954 422 2907. Leave a message.

Have you tried Craigslist throughout the US?

There is a red Adrenalin on Autotrader, that is for sale by an individual. You'll have to figure out how to contact them, because it goes to an "Oops" page. But as I recall it has 125,000 miles on it.

There are/was a couple more on there. Good luck !!!

(There's also a BLUE one on there, looks very clean. AND the blue is rare color). FWIW

Last edited:
what about a 2009 red STA, 20" 5 spoke chrome wheels, black leather, sunroof, oem bedcover, nav unit but not in truck disc changer in truck now (sound went out on nav unit), bluetooth and sync original, rear camera mounted tailgate handle, zero rust anywhere, 4.0, 119K, non-smoker, no pet been in it, just my late 70s parents vehicle, no windshield cracks.. mag for more info

I have that truck. 91k miles. Bright Red Perfect condition. I will call you!

I was just about to say there is one on here from 2 days ago, but it appears he already reached out to you.

Latest posts