WANTED RUNNING BOARDS

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a set of stock running boards.....they have been on the truck for 3 yrs and when i bought them i took them off...so they have been used and i think the man before me ran over a crub and bent them a tad but they still look good...i also have all bolts with them..

Also have a set of stockers off a 2002 trac. charcoal color (not that there's any other color?) all 17/18 bolts included (lost one in take off), slight surface rust be seams...let me know

I've got a set I took off my 01 awhile back, shipping is a bit of a pain and expensive to Washington, but I'd be willing to do it for about $150 shipped. I'll have to double check my measurements and weight tonight, but I think my estimates were pretty close. I can take a few pics also if you want to see the exact condition.

If Things fall thru with Dan I will sell mine to you but of course will have to ship em. They are from my 03 Trac with all the bolts etc. Good condition. I'd like to make $100.00 off of them. So if things with Dan misfire I'll part with mine for 100.00 + shipping costs. pics bellow. offer goes to anyone else interested.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Glad to hear they made it all right! I had to get a little creative with the packing, but I thought they would be fine. Enjoy!

Hey Dan, put them on Sun and they look great. Thanks again! Yes, the packaging worked out well. I could hardly get it open so you did a good job!:p

Latest posts