Wanted: Running Boards for "02 ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all. I'm lookin for a few items here. I am lookin to replace both stock running boards due to rust damage just on the passenger side (yeah I know...how does that happen? fortunately its the only rust on the whole truck.) So if you either have some to sell or know where I can find some, I would appreciate the info.

Second I am lookin for a suggestion for a stock speaker replacement. I eventually want to replace the head unit but I dont wanna worry about blowing the stock speakers so I figure I'd replace those first. Any on hand...or any suggestions?

Thanks people.

-Ricky

i have a set on my 02 right now and i was considering taking them off make me an offer on the set they are in good shape nothing wrong with them at all....

Got any pics of em? I'm assuming the ones you are referring to are factory? I mean what would you take for them. It probably wouldn't offer all that much considering you can get chrome nerf bars for like 150-200. I appreciate the offer though.

i havent got a pic yet but i can take some if your interested. you can get black bars new for about 200. westin, back country ect . stainless bars are in the 300 and up range usually. im not sure what they are worth i work for ford you would think i would know that lol... anyway ill take some pics and see what you think..

hey arron, thanks for getting back to me with pictures. The only problem is that I think those look lighter than the plastic on my truck. I had the dark grey. Figures...they look like they are in good condition.