Wanted: Radio Bezel for 05 ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Z

Reaction score
I have been searching for a stock radio bezel that is not a 4X4, which has a single fog light switch under the rear window control. I have found plenty of them the with the 4X4 control on them, but have yet to find any without it. If someone has one that has not been modified beyond repair, and would like to sell theirs, please let me know. Just tell me how much you want for it... Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve,

A bezel with, or without the switch attached to it, would be fine with me. Also, color does not matter to me. Thank you for trying to find me one!

Actually my first Trac, now a parts truck, is a 4x2. Now I just have to find the bezel from it. I've bought a couple trying to get a nice one to do the double fog light mod to, the 4x4 ones. I'll find the 4x2 one tomorrow, I hope.

6835403c176c208ffddd58499fce1af9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, found it. I think the switches must be the ones I'm going to make a double fog switch panel with. Check your mail, sending you photos.

I have a complete perfect front end and good drivetrain on this parts truck. I'm looking for one with front damage to fix for my daughter and I don't know what condition I'll find one in or what trim level it will be so I'm just holding on to most of this stuff until I see what I end up with. If I don't need it then it will be for sale in the future, just don't know when yet.

That's a definite maybe perhaps absolutely for sure............:haveabeer:

re: Wanted: Radio Bezel for 05 ST by Steve MMember Profile1 Member Project,5/21/2010 20:14 ET

Actually my first Trac, now a parts truck, is a 4x2. Now I just have to find the bezel from it. I've bought a couple trying to get a nice one to do the double fog light mod to, the 4x4 ones

Steve,

That double fog Mod is excellent, I did it to my Trac.

Tom R.s Project is is very concise! Very simple to wire up

[Broken External Image]:

Yeah...

I bought it on Ebay LOL!

It's a cover.

I did redo the door pulls to match with contact paper & a blow dryer.

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts