Wanted:Exhaust resonator/ Muffler

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Re

Reaction score
Im looking for a factory 07 sport trac 4.6 v8 exhaust resonator and /or muffler if anyone has removed theres or knows anyone that has one would greatly appreciate it.

keep me posted. I actually went to a shop cause i had a leak in the muffler where the hanger is welded to it. The shop said that was the resonator. I just found out that was the muffler. They replaced my muffler with another resonator so i have 2 resonators no muffler lol. Was wondering why was kinda loud.

^ Time to find a different shop that has a clue. :banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a magnaflow set up from the cat back installed when my 07 ST had 7,000 miles on it. I have everything (pipe, resonator, and muffler) that was removed, stored in my basement. You are welcome to them just give me an email with your phone number. ([email protected]) I live in Niantic, CT. I see in your library that you live in Danbury. I go to the West Haven VA hospital quite a bit and I go to NJ about every 2 weeks so maybe we could meet up?

Benny

Latest posts