Want to find my old Adrenalin...MARYLAND

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam H

Reaction score
Hello,

I screwed up a while back and sold my 2008 Adrenalin...

It's Colorado Red, V8, 2wd. Custom hood paint, debadged tailgate, red brake calipers.

VIN: 1FMEU33888UB02286

Was traded in at Apple Ford in Columbia, MD and all I know about the buyer is that he lives either in or near White Marsh, MD.

Any assistance would be awesome. I want to buy it back; like how Papa John did with his Camaro!

Thanks!

Adam

Or PM me!

Here are some pictures...

00205cae27f05b61db466257cd04fd42.jpg

f4ec13a5a145a405cc986edb7b49ed0b.jpg

LaRue,,thats sad news. You had one of the best on this board. When I saw your ghost flames. I still think about light purple ghost flames on my silver birch.

Not to be cold - but it is amazing how much that looks like my 2010 ST-A! Why not get a new one with 0% financing? Think of how much fun it would be to do your mods again.

I LOVE the blue w/flames ST. That is a sweet ride!

Thanks everyone for the encouragement.

The plates were custom plates and no, they don't go with the vehicle.

sapdhn: Thanks! I might send you a PM and tell you more about what's going on. You got any hookups at dealers up there in the area?... I could go nose around.

I might try a carfax, but it won't show owner information. I am gonna run an OASIS report and see if the current owner has taken it in for service.

A reason that I wouldn't want to buy another one is that I already have two vehicles, and for this reason in the picture below:

e158cc454001bbf2e9bb98d1a5ee14d6.jpg

My Dad's pair is on the left; mine are on the right. I messed up and was just caught up in the moment when I got rid of it. I would be fun to have it again and sadly [got good that I am in] in a spot where I can have it once again.

Thanks again, everyone!

Well, Swoop, you have a very good reason to want it back, so good luck looking for it out there. You and your dad must rule the area around your neck of the woods with those red vehicles. But with you and him being virtually identical in your vehicles, its a wonder if anyone misses your vehicle but you since they are hard to differeniate. Go find it!!!:banana:

I can't believe that they are over $4,000 more just 2 years later. I am a Ford salesman in Alabama & live in Georgia. They start out at 39,385 and that's without Nav. & a few extra's and that's the 2WD's. But there are only about 10 new 2010 Adrenanlin's left available within 1200 miles of me and this is the last year Ford is making Sport Trac! :cry:

If I were you I would find a nice, low mileage '08 or '09 and redo the mods. Your ST appealed to a certain type of buyer who probably loves it as much as you did and would not be inclined to sell. It may take a while to find the one you want, but it can be done- I got mine on Ebay w/7k miles.

Latest posts