Walmart Duelers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lance Cann

Reaction score

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to submit a review on the Dueler RVT Walmart is selling because no one seems to be running them on this site. I work for Walmart and had a 20% off day, so I put a set on my truck and driving on icy snow covered roads these tires are amazing, I went from a truck that was scary to drive to one that I don't need to use 4x4 for most situations. I don't have any weight in the back and I don't think I am going to need any. In a snowy situation I have to try quite hard to kick the back end out when rounding a corner or... ahem...parking lot. I would say these are an 8/10 in my opinion. Plus, they look really nice on the ST.

I used to run Bridgestone Dueler APT III's and they were great. I put 38k miles on them and they still had 1/2 tread when I gave them to my cousin for his truck. Awesome tires, they don't make the APT III's any more but they came out with the IV's, they have a more all season tread then the more aggressive III's.