WAAG(12584) Brush Guard 01-03

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Deege

Reaction score
Brand new WAAG(12584) Grill Guard still in the wraps, fits 01-03 sport and sport trac. Google the description and see how much they go for and make me a reasonable offer, I'm not greedy, just want it gone. Pick up only, PITA to ship. South shore, Long Island. Thx, Mike

Hi Mike I'm really interested. But I'm in FL. I am going up to Toronto thru Buffalo July 4th Weekend. maybe i can pick it up from ya, and put it on the plane as luggage. if it's all boxed up.

I'm sure you'd have to check with your carrier, this thing is pretty heavy. I mean I have no problem going out and getting a box. You may also want to consider it's a 10 hour drive from Buffalo to here. See if you have anyone in NY who would expidite this for you. Mike

Wow... um don't worry about it. too far to drive to when we got a flight going out. But thanks anyways i'd love to have gotten it. maybe shipping???

Shipping would be no less than a hundred bucks, i'd rather not do that to me or you. If you'd like you can send me your e-mail address and i'll keep you in mind. In the meantime I do have it on craigslist. I thought everybody had friends in NY.

Latest posts